Thursday, September 19, 2013

Behind on Blogging

It is Homecoming week at Sardis High School! It is also progress report week, so I have been playing catch-up every evening instead of blogging. What a slacker I am! AP Language essays and exams take me forever to grade, so my stacks of essays pile up in a short amount of time. I have to keep reminding myself that Rome wasn't built in a day, everything will be fine. The Type A personality within me fights against this laid-back approach. Because it is Homecoming week, our students are given the opportunity to participate in dress-up days, float decorating, and door decorating. My 5th period pre-AP class was responsible for my door. They decided to go with the Fahrenheit 451 theme and feature burning books on our design. They did a great job! I am going to share multiple displays! Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Your comments are always helpful and make me smile!