Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday Roast

Justin and I traveled to College Station, Texas this weekend to watch Alabama defeat the Aggies. It was a super fun weekend, but not a relaxing one! For the past 4 seasons, we have traveled to some amazing away games with our dear friends, Catherine and Forrest Bailey. We always have a great time and so far, we have only traveled to one game where Alabama lost (AL/LSU). This past weekend was a glorious victory, but it left all of us quite exhausted.


 As a result of my Monday fatigue, I don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this evening, so I am throwing a roast in the crock pot! I have decided to plan this week's menu around this beautiful roast. Here is the recipe that I am using this morning: 

Quick and Easy Crock pot Roast: 

Ingredients: 
1 3-4lb roast (chuck, round, angus- any of these!)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 pckg dry French onion soup mix
1 c water

Directions: 

Put all ingredients in the crock pot and cook for 6-7 hours on low. How easy is that??

Have a great Monday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Your comments are always helpful and make me smile!